WeShallKill .:WSK:.

Hey there if you want to join .:WSK:. please register than make an application in the Join .:WSK:. Category.
Thanks,

-WsK=J_Killa

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there if you want to join .:WSK:. please register than make an application in the Join .:WSK:. Category.
Thanks,

-WsK=J_Killa

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a CoD4 clan, based in China, but is available for anyone around the entire world. We are currently looking for other clans to compete against to show everyone what we are made of. Good and bad players are always welcome! Welcome to .:WSK:.!!!

3 posters

Sorry :/ for not being online :/ :((

Jami_Killa

Sorry :/ for not being online :/ :(( Empty Sorry :/ for not being online :/ :((

Post by Jami_Killa Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 am

Hey guys,
    i made this topic because i wasn't online for a few days lately i had school and i had to buy stuff and shit :/ and well i made this topic in the server discussion so someone of the .:WSK:. can tell me if the new server has arrived?

Thanks,
    Your DUDE Jami_Killa Very Happy
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Admin

Sorry :/ for not being online :/ :(( Empty Re: Sorry :/ for not being online :/ :((

Post by Thunder Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 am

XD Same here (holis)!!!
    We r gettn a New server+ B3 Very Happy
    messi

Sorry :/ for not being online :/ :(( Empty Re: Sorry :/ for not being online :/ :((

Post by messi Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 am

that nice to see you good thunder and good news to see new server ummmmmmmm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 am