WeShallKill .:WSK:.

Hey there if you want to join .:WSK:. please register than make an application in the Join .:WSK:. Category.
Thanks,

-WsK=J_Killa

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there if you want to join .:WSK:. please register than make an application in the Join .:WSK:. Category.
Thanks,

-WsK=J_Killa

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a CoD4 clan, based in China, but is available for anyone around the entire world. We are currently looking for other clans to compete against to show everyone what we are made of. Good and bad players are always welcome! Welcome to .:WSK:.!!!

2 posters

Forum Rules

Thunder
    Thunder
    Admin

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Thunder Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Forum Rules:
    Follow these rules please, and you will be rewarded.
    - No Mutli-Clanning. You'll be thrown out of the clan.
    -You are not allowed to randomly post things just to get your post count up. This will end up in the Spam box, and if your unlucky a warning will be given.
    - Be respectful
    - Don't post bad things about other members (will result in a warning!)
    - Don't just write a comment saying "Yeah" or "Aww....". Actually bother thinking about it, then writing something useful.
    - Don't ask about your admin rights
    -I know the 1st 15-20 members who joined got free admin rights, but they only got accepted because a WSK member trusts them.
    - Admin rights will be given out to you if you follow rules, have good ideas, keep out hackers ect.
    - If you want to become admin you have to be very active in the forum
    - Please don't write to much in the "Off-Topic" section, write more in the other important clan topics.
    - Don't just support other people's ideas, make up some of your own, post them. If they get declined, that DOESN'T change anything. It wont rank you down, nothing. Just try again, with another idea.
    - Just trying to help might get you a higher rank/draws attention to yourself.
    - If you've been declined/your application has been declined, you may NOT go against people's opinion. If you do this, a warning will be given.
    - Don't be afraid to go against an opinion of another, even if its one of the higher ranked members. Just go against it, maybe your right.
    - Admins: You HAVE to respect everyone the same way as you to higher ranked members. I don't want to have Admins who think just because they are a higher rank they can boss members around or tease them for not being admin. You do this, and you can say good-bye to your admin rights!
    - I don't want to see members fighting with one another.
    - It destroys the point of the clan: Just have fun.
    - And its not a good example to visitors, who may want to join.
    - If this happens, i will make a note of it, and if it happens again there will be more severe consequences.

*Warnings*
    If you do something wrong/brake the rules, one of our administrators will give you a warning. You cannot see your warnings as we will copy it down onto a private document. If you get a warning, and you really don't think you deserved it, talk to whoever gave it to you, and tell them your opinion. If this doesn't work, but you really desperately want the warning to be gone, talk to me (.:WSK:.Thunder) I will help you out, if your reasons are good enough. 3 Warnings will get you banned! If you have to warnings, there is a way to get rid of them. Don't get another Warning, or make unnecessary trouble, this will decrease a warning after 2 weeks (maybe it will be 1 month, depending on what you did).
    Heres a fact. If you try to make a stupid excuse, your in serious trouble. If you tell us the truth, we might let you get away with it. It helps our members stay honest/loyal.

Have fun playing!

Please Notice, we might edit this topic a few times.

Last edited by Thunder on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    messi

Forum Rules Empty Re: Forum Rules

Post by messi Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 am

THAT IS NICE RULES THE CLAN IT IS FOR FUN I LIKE TO SEE THIS CLAN IS THE BEST

THANKS THUNDER FOR THIS RULES
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Admin

Post by Thunder Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:54 am

xD Thanks bro
    Ya rock XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:08 am